Rambling from Ogden Point

Cards From Ogden Point
is a free E-Card (Posty) service operated by Ron McLean from his home near Ogden Point in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Subscribe to Rambling from Ogden Point

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

I'm happily retired living on Canada's West Coast. The system says I'm a Cancer -- I'm a Gemini.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April 2005 News

April 28 2005
I added Spring Flowers Page 2 and a Spring Tulips Page using the Mother's Day pictures.
Click Here for Spring Flowers P2
Click Here for Spring Tulips
April 11 2005
With the extra traffic coming to the site from the Easter Competition I felt it would be worth while to enter the Mother's Day competition. I am somewhat more prepared this time as I have the pages created in advance and the appropriate counters reset and ready to record the traffic. I have already placed my entry which will be displayed when the contest starts on April 17.
You can view the Mothers Day Pages Here.
On April 9 I took advantage of a beautiful spring day to take a number of really good photographs at the gardens at Royal Roads University. I added a page to the Mothers Day Card pages with tulip pictures from that afternoon.
You can view the Mother's Day Flower Cards Here.
After the Easter Competition, I created Card Pages that I named "Spring Flowers" using the Easter pictures and cards.
You can view the Spring Flowers Cards Here.
My Easter Pages won 4th place in the CardMaster Championship.

You can view the votes/reviews here.
Thank you to all who voted for my site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home