Rambling from Ogden Point

Cards From Ogden Point
is a free E-Card (Posty) service operated by Ron McLean from his home near Ogden Point in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Subscribe to Rambling from Ogden Point

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

I'm happily retired living on Canada's West Coast. The system says I'm a Cancer -- I'm a Gemini.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

June 2005 News

June 30 2005
From June 23 to 26 downtown Victoria was quite busy with visitors from all over the world. The visitors were here to see theTall Ships Festival that was held in the inner harbour.
I took lots of pictures and got quite sunburned.
The Pictures are linked from www.ronmclean.bc.ca
Click here for an album of pictures from the 2005 Victoria Tall Ships Festival.
Besides the Tall Ships and my trip to Manitoba I managed to take other pictures too.
Click here for an album of my most recent pictures.
Click here for an album of my Manitoba trip pictures.
The visits to Cards From Ogden Point resulting from the Langa List link continued in the early days of June and by the end of the month traffic was back to a slower pace.
The net result was that the month of June had less visitors than the last three days of May.
June 2005 statistics forCards From Ogden Point:
Daily unique visitors for the June 2005: 861
Page views for June 2005: 6407
Number of countries represented in the June totals: 31
Different languages of site visitors for June 2005: 12
June 20 2005
The increased number of visitors brought from The Langa List continued on Cards From Ogden Point in June.
I left Victoria on May 27 to drive to Manitoba to attend a 90th Birthday celebration for my Mother and a 50th Anniversary celebration for an Aunt and Uncle. I drove approximately 7000 km and took lots of pictures. Those pictures are being added to the web sites right now, and will be added to the cards in Cards From Ogden Point over the next few weeks.
Click here for an album of my Manitoba trip pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home