Rambling from Ogden Point

Cards From Ogden Point
is a free E-Card (Posty) service operated by Ron McLean from his home near Ogden Point in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Subscribe to Rambling from Ogden Point

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

I'm happily retired living on Canada's West Coast. The system says I'm a Cancer -- I'm a Gemini.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April 2006 News

April 2006
The Spring/Easter CardMaster Contest started on April 2.
I added 32 pictures from Finnerty Gardens at the University of Victoria to the contest page.
I also added some Flash Cards to the Easter Page to see how they are received.
The Contest.
Visit the Cardmaster Hall Of Fame
*******************************
Visit The Easter Pages Here.
Visit the Pictures From Finnerty Gardens Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home